In this course, you will learn to tell your impact stories effectively to create a strong brand identity for a social venture to project integrity, credibility and confidence. You will learn to create an effective go-to-market strategy and continuous promotional strategies for a social venture. You will discover different storytelling methods, such as the Marshall Ganz Approach.
Course facilitators are Priya Shah (founder of The Simple Good), Henry Anumudu (Sharing Life Africa), Kehinde Ruth Onasoga (Pandora Agency) and Kayode Alabi (Board Member at Peace First) and Akina. This course comprises five short videos, three readings, one worksheet, one case study, four short videos from external sources and one final assessment project.
You can complete this course in two weeks by dedicating one hour daily.
Module one: Telling your Impact Stories (Henry Anumudu & Hammed Kayode Alabi)
Module Two: Leveraging Storytelling - Experience Sharing & Case Studies (Priya Shah, The Simple Good)
- Video: Why tell impact stories – insights from The Simple Good
- Video: How to tell your impact story – insights from The Simple Good
- Video: Communication channels – disseminating your Impact Stories – examples from The Simple Good
- Video: Story telling and fundraising – examples from The Simple Good
- Video: Case Study – Charity Water (External Source)
Module Four: External Resources on Marketing