- Emerging social change leaders
- Idea stage
This training is designed will force you to take a deep dive to consider the journey thoroughly ahead. It will challenge you and provide you with tools to critically examine your ideas’ viability and long-term validity. It emphasizes the need for a knowledge-based understanding of the various aspects of strategic planning; The course includes readings and guidelines. These readings explain aspects of strategic planning and practical guidance on applying this knowledge. This course will help you create structure, long-term plans, set SMART goals and identify possible risks before they occur.
This course will help you to:
- Strategically consider the problem you are addressing and formulate a compelling problem statement
- Brainstorm possible solutions and identify the most viable.
- Create or refine the vision, mission and core values for your new venture.
- Identify potential risks that may limit the success of your venture and create mitigation strategies.
- Develop a theory of change for your venture idea.
Segun Fatudimu facilitates the course. It contains five (4) modules that can be completed in 4 hours. You can finish this course in two (2) weeks if you spend 30 mins on the training per day.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 1242
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Module one: Introduction
The viability of a social venture is dependent on factors that are more practical than the passion and motivation behind its existence. Strategic plans are practical, coherent and detailed roadmaps for achieving the goals of a social venture. Such plans will incorporate outlines of the organization’s goals and provide directions on achieving these goals.
- Module Two: Solution Analysis & Project Prioritization
- Module Three: Essential Components of a Strategic Plan
- Risk Analysis & Assessment
- Final Assessment